Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 December, 12:07
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I remember 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
05 December, 09:26
I do remember.
Do you think the soldiers who are facing the vehicle are plastic bots?
This had to be a big Signal to the demons.
We aren't going to take it anymore!
DJT JFKjr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
05 December, 09:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I've a son "high up" the ranks in the Navy. There're are some in there who are, for want of a better term, "woke". I suspect they are the ones facing the resident's motorcade.
Just a guess on my part, but I suspect the schism is widest at the top (Obama installed puppets) and at the bottom (who were subject to complete indoctrination by the "education" system).

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
05 December, 09:26
Awesome!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 December, 09:04
Yes!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 December, 09:03
My son is one of the soldiers that turned his back.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
05 December, 09:08
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I commend HIM" ❤️😎

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 December, 09:10
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
That took courage! Bless him! I know you are proud.. ❤️🙏🇱🇷❤️