Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
04 December, 09:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 December, 11:38
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Companies who give 1099 also pay by PayPal and Zelle so those will get 2 1099s. This is going to cause a major gridlock to IRS because this will happen for nearly every self-employed person. Nobody will pay for the same income on 2 separate 1099s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 December, 09:32
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
There's been a steep decline over the past few years in the number of Americans paying income tax. I'm guessing many people, me included, felt angry that they were being forced to lock down and either lost their small business or suffered a cut in pay due to lost wage hours. Nothing was being done to help the middle class outside of the pitifully small PPE checks. At that point, the prevailing attitude is, "Fuck the federal government! What have they done for me besides make it harder to earn a living?" So we stopped filing a 1040.
And guess what? The 1040 tax form is an acknowledgement to the IRS that you owe them taxes. And when you sign the form, you're making yourself liable to pay the amount that your calculations say that you owe.
Without your signature on the form, the IRS can't do anything to force you to pay. In other words, paying income tax is strictly voluntary.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
04 December, 10:36
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Are you sure about this.....how come they charge interest if you don't pay your income tax on time???

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 December, 12:49
In response Lori Fisher to his Publication
The last year I filed was 2018 and I paid most of what I owed right away. The balance was $2000 and the IRS sent some letters saying the amount had gone up due to interest and penalties. By then I had already decided to dig my heels in so i just threw those letters in the trash. Then in December 2020 they said my SS checks were going to be garnished for 15% of the balance i owed. My next SS check was short about $275.
But the following month my payment wasnt touched. Someone (Trump??) had put a stop to the IRS taking my retirement money. I don't know how or why but it shows that our side is definitely WINNING!
I still receive bills once or twice a year from the IRS saying i owe income tax for 2021 or whatever, but i just ignore them.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
👍 That was the same year I last filed also, just as I jumped into my gridwork mission for the past 4 yrs now. I pulled my 19 yr saved up 401k for mission, & b4 I got the chk, abt 30+ % tax taken. By the following yrs, they kept nagging where's my 1040. I haven't worked in any of their slave system corps to earn, so why R they demanding. By last yr, they said I owed them over 190k in interest. I said BS, & wrote them long nasty/official mail w/ a silver coin (per ART 1, Sec 10) to pay their fake debt, & told them I knew they have been unconstitutional stealing ppls' hard earned income w/ Congress hearing 2013 & haven't heard since. They have no pwr over ppl once you have earned & activated your higher purpose. REMEMBER one's GOD GIVEN rights & be brave enough to fight & to stand up, same on other systems ie water/pwr/mort, w/c everyone is entitled to have for free(as Mother provides), for essential living, in exchange to serving/activating one's 5D+ purpose.⚖️
07:32 AM - Dec 05, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it