Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
04 December, 08:33
"The optics around the rescinding of the jab mandate for US Military personnel is ENORMOUS.

That is visual, verifiable, actionable confirmation that the Military White Hats are satisfied with their
identification of C19 internal traitors.

Remaining traitors now IDENTIFIED.

Target_ACQ.
Clean and Swift.
Fire and Fury."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
Sounds to me like maybe McCarthy with the help from Hunter and Macron might have cut a deal for the "Big Guy". McCarthy: You give me a win on the vaccine mandates for the Military, I clinch the nomination for House Speaker and I'll slow down/stop all investigations into everything!!! jmo...
08:50 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
05 December, 09:35
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Question-

We see all this information posted.

How after five ✋ years is Everyone in America not aware of these traitors?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 December, 10:55
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I wonder the same thing!?!? The only thing I can think of is, it has to do with suppression/non coverage from Fake News and Social Media Sites and then some see it and refuse to believe it because they believe and are told we are all conspiracy theorists/tin foil hat wearing people who spread disinformation! 🤷‍♀️

Sleet Sir @Sleet
05 December, 12:06
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
valid assessment....we need to continue to call this out....they cannot get away from this...