Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
WWG1WGA....Hang in there Patriots, February is gonna be very revealing! When our President Trump is quiet, he is working on BIG THINGS at the Mar-o-lago White House! Our military is in control and this fake Biden admin. is only temporary optics....Think arrests, military tribunals, executions,...just like McCain, Bush Sr. etc. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and the rest are TOAST!!!
GOD ALWAYS WINS....Take heart Patriots, we are on track with our VICTORY!!
07:39 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SouloFlier in this post can reply
Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
06 February, 07:55
In response Soulo Flier to her Publication
Thank you for this post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Brown @RobTradthlic
06 February, 07:43
In response Soulo Flier to her Publication
How is the military in control when he is flying on marine 1 and AF1 and the military is recognizing him? I'm confused?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
06 February, 08:39
In response Robbie Brown to his Publication
Robbie, I have attached a vid for you that will make sense about what is happening.... China Biden is not flying on AF1...look closely at that plane, there is no Presidential Seal and it is much smaller than Trump's AF1...additionally, most of the military do not salute Biden, they even turn thier backs to him....lots of vids out there showing this.
Trump still has the "nuclear football" (codes) with him at Mar-o-Lago. Biden & his admin. are not allowed into the Pentagon. Biden is signing fake executive "actions" at a film set of the oval office called Castle Rock Studios...it's just a bad m

Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
06 February, 08:41
In response Robbie Brown to his Publication
Some of my message to you was cut off....Heres the vid Robbie: https://youtu.be/2U_7UvZ16...