Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Their is a very frightend Lady out there and She is trying to protect Her Child whilst the Elite like Herod try to kill all the Kids

My first Christmas movie this year
03:00 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 December, 05:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 December, 05:11
I so love that song. I danced with my father at my wedding to her song I've got my Father's Eyes. That was really beautiful. Aren't they planning something called Project Bluebeam?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 December, 05:11
I so love that song. I danced with my father at my wedding to her song I've got my Father's Eyes. That was really beautiful. Aren't they planning something called Project Bluebeam?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
12 December, 06:41
Wow, just wow! I have no other words!
❤️❤️❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 December, 06:54
They are searching, yes indeed. God Won they did not.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 December, 06:54
They are searching, yes indeed. God Won they did not.

Ana Tate @Anatated
10 December, 04:15
The tweet that got me banned…?

This is my very last tweet. No warnings, no prior suspensions. No explanation.

They know

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 01:42
So beautiful
What talent
you have 🤗💞

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 December, 07:26
beautiful

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 December, 06:02
That was absolutely beautiful I felt that deep in my heart and soul. 🥲

arba happihr @arba
04 December, 03:54
Hana Hou Hana Hou
Beautiful video
Thank you for sharing🤗💞🙏