Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
06 December, 02:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 December, 11:52
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Your story caught my attention. I was in the news business and a computer guy in 1985, doing some tech work at my station. He told me he was working part-time on a Bill Gates project called Windows. He said it is a spy machine. Never clicked until years later when Windows went big. I never bought one and was afraid to use it. When Apple came out I settled for a MAC; been a mac user all of my computer life. But I trust none of them because Apple has "worms" as well. I find it interesting that you can meet someone years ago and all of a sudden now they fit into the "story script" that we now know about. Amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 11:08
Tesla coils? Reusable energy via rechargeable batteries? Free energy = freedom

Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 December, 11:06

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
04 December, 10:06
precursor to dyson sphere

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 December, 09:26
Sounds like a Sat upgrade for Elon,
the concept that big solar panels are needed is faulty

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
04 December, 05:10
heres a question why would it get dark at 4:30 pm everyday for months at a time when the human body Nneds vitamin D . I dislike this time of year where I live its cold , snowing , raining and dark when i wake up for work and dark when I get out of work . Its depressing for many ppl . children are stuck inside 🤯

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 December, 04:27
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots ...

It turns out to work...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 December, 04:22
t/s 12:05 est
12:05 > 3:5 > 8 > ♾
CAPs GM SF = 45
video :38 > 11

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 December, 04:03
Starlink comes to mind.. ah VK??💥🙌🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 03:50
❤️✝️💥😃🙏👍

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
04 December, 03:07
earth’s future energy web.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
04 December, 02:48
Hiding the truth in plain sight as usual.

As Above So Below.
👇
https://youtu.be/GEPCToxNX...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 December, 02:35
Yes

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 December, 02:21
I have always questioned everything. To me, this seems as phony as NASA.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 December, 02:15
Satellite charged batteries
Starlink 2.0
You told us years ago.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 December, 01:33
makes me wish we can just jump back to the Tartaria but on a more positive outcome timeline.....or can we?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 December, 01:31
hmm what about harvesting energy from Aether? Not there yet?

Not Important @Notimportant
04 December, 01:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I just learned aether was used to put people in twilight state fir surgeries before mafia pharmakia took over ...

Quinntessence alchemy medical use...many articles out thete besides wiki too☀️👍🏻✨

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 December, 01:15
Good Morning VK.
Starlink already has 3,000+ satellites/solar panels in orbit, with a goal of 40,000+ in the future. Seems like a prety good start.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SpaceX Starlink satellites deploying their solar arrays - YouTube

Official animation showing the way Starlink satellites deploy their solar arrays.Credit: SpaceX (starlink.com)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 December, 01:14
Sucking our energy.

Steve Sss @SteveS
04 December, 01:09

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 02:18
In response Steve Sss to his Publication
Rechargeable batteries
EM
EM
He's the EV/Tesla
Tesla coil?
NT?
Free energy?

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
04 December, 02:20
In response Steve Sss to his Publication
Answers to VK's battery questions:

1. Wireless Power delivery & charging.
2. United States Military.
3. Elon Musk... through Spacex Satellites.

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
04 December, 01:09

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
04 December, 01:04
There are rarely any new ideas anymore, mainly rehashed older ideas, or revisited ideas that are given an update.

Makes one wonder, how old are a lot of these ideas and how many are suppressed or twisted ?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 December, 12:52
Good morning VK

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 December, 12:51
Good morning VK and Patriots ☀️
Yup, a ping ping kind of thingy...

evajacqueline @evajacqueline
04 December, 12:53
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
They give me $85 an hour to finish work on an Apple laptop. I certainly didn’t think it was possible, but my trusted friend made $26,000 in just four weeks working on this simple opportunity and she influenced me to give it a try. Discover more instructions by
Visiting the following link—————➤ http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
05 December, 12:03
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
A cat showed up here at my house yesterday my kids love it. I don't know if i did something wrong on Twitter but they took my account. sorry if i posted something that wasn't correct

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
04 December, 12:51
To be honest,
I think we already have the technology to do it.
(If we’re not doing it for certain places already).

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
04 December, 02:23
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
There is nothing new under the sun which leads me to believe we already have the technology because it’s always been around.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 December, 12:40
GM VK!
The irony of it - what was meant to be normality is going to hit us as extra ordinary!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
04 December, 12:40