Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
Email leaks reveal AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs – Was in communication with Twitter – FLAGGING ACCOUNTS for censorship...
11:39 AM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 December, 12:16
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Correct me if I'm wrong but 241 and 242 apply as more than one involved consciously together working toward a criminal effort to deprive rights constitutes a criminally prosecutable act of "conspiracy" as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 December, 12:00
Good one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
04 December, 11:53
All this "in your face" is tough on Anons and the awakened. Throwing cold water in the face of the sleepers seems t have little effect. Maybe "asleep" should be changed to "in a coma". MSM life support needs to be disconnected or we won't make it to 2024 as VK and DJT have said.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 December, 12:02
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Lack of power - gas/electric, something like that.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
04 December, 11:53
All this "in your face" is tough on Anons and the awakened. Throwing cold water in the face of the sleepers seems t have little effect. Maybe "asleep" should be changed to "in a coma". MSM life support needs to be disconnected or we won't make it to 2024 as VK and DJT have said.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
04 December, 11:51
Action speaks louder than words. 3 years later everything has been this has been violated and that has been violated but to no avail I think now we need serious action

Why keep us waiting? they have enough to bring this corrupt establishment down things should now move fast at this point

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 December, 11:50
So when Anthony Brindisi ran for NY Congress.... I got censored and blocked left and right. Hmmmm?