Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
Keep on keeping on! I'm here because someone chose to keep on keeping on.

#BlessUp
09:16 AM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 December, 10:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Grateful you are here with us❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 December, 11:23
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Mirror

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 December, 09:31
Keep on keeping on!!

https://youtu.be/GUMcdzNOj...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

04 December, 09:34
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Lets Roll @LetsRoll
04 December, 09:24
⚔️🛡️

04 December, 09:27
In response Lets Roll to her Publication

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 December, 09:35
In response Lets Roll to her Publication
Amen

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 December, 09:22
I am here to help carry people through their lives, at their toughest times. I chose to be the person that nobody else was for me in my life. We keep on keeping on, always for others, in service to God....
It makes life worth living

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 December, 10:52
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Amen Charlie 🙏❤️🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 December, 11:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Ur a good man Bigguy!!! 🙏☝️....thank u! 🤍
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Ange Love @LoveM
04 December, 09:21
❤️🕊🤗

04 December, 09:22
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 09:18
👍😃✝️🙏💥❤️

04 December, 09:19
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication