NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
06 February, 05:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
06 February, 07:05
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
As we can never hear~once pure humanitarian words
'Give Blood' ever the same~learning it was the Elitist's drug of Immortality, delusions of being forever young
The #RedCross ~ literally blood money
#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall
Please remember/think again if you tick the organ doner box on your Id/Driver's License~ [they] kept records by age, lists of organ doner's~ then sell them/even auction our parts off before there was even a death~ so many young people just end up missing or dying young
we wonder why?
3 images attached~hit the➡️for the next photo
🙏🏻
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
Hi, Diana! I am on wego with you! Right, we cannot. Every time I recall giving blood when I was a teen and young adult, I am just sickened by their lies and what they did with my blood, possibly!
07:25 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 February, 07:30
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Stop and think...how many people have been saved by transfusions.
This is the worst thing I have heard....
Some people are bad, but most are good.....don't go here!
This is fucking offensive and quite stupid.

07 February, 01:26
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
the truth is that much of the blood that is donated goes to the elites
& other profits laundered
a percentage is for the good of mankind~ life saving transfusions without question, but look into the red cross for yourself & you will find lawlessness
I appreciate your comment Debbie, but we can also comment to another Patriot without using profanity.
🙏🏻

06 February, 07:28
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
💞🙏🏻