Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 December, 05:40
EO their clothing soft kill places, and replace it with hemp products, just kick them the fk on out and take it over. I also could go into extremely copious amounts of detail on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
04 December, 05:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"i also could go into copious amounts of information on this" Yes. Will you, pretty please? I love your perspective on things but I never get enough detail to suit me. I would love some extremely deatailed descriptions of your opinion on the facts as you know them and the foundation you built them on. In an information war I doubt any amount of truth being to much information war. I will check back later today/tomorrow and see if you will be so gracious to take me up on my request to do some really good detailed information shares. I can guarantee you one interested reader and I am sure others are interested to. Have a great day and I look forward to reading your posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 December, 05:55
In response True to her Publication
They knew they would end hemp because it cleaned the soil, of the very soils they wanted to poison. And used cotton etc. to know that within spraying it, releases, the toxins, ie soft kill into our bodies. Also for fiats sake they could recycle digits and use this to harm us. That goes for all kinds of things. ONE rule of thumb, any and everything they produce is bad for us. Jack Herer's book, brings a lot of historical true light to the origin.

True @True
Thanks for the reference material, can you give me a headstart on where to find it? I had just been exposed to this awesome aspect of hemp possibility. No wonder they work so hard to suppress it when you consider the totality of it's amazing potential to benefit us and replace the wares they want us to depend on them for.
06:02 AM - Dec 04, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by True in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True , click on at the bottom under it