COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 December, 03:01
Not that Derek Johnson needed to be validated, but I don't think there is any better one than this!

Derek has given a much needed look into the Military Optics, Comms, and complete background of what is taking place in this Historic time we are living in from the perspective of an ex military who proudly served and felt he must continue serving the people.

He has done an amazing job sharing the details while keeping his cherished OATH!

I think he has a bright future ahead! Maybe with the Commander in Chief!

KUDOS DEREK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 December, 05:47
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
wait THIS Derek Johnson?

The one with 3 pedo swirls in his album art ?

666 ?

Hard pass. Rattletrap cant trap me !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 December, 06:18
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
shows a dif cover for that album on Amazon. When people like Phil Godlewski attack him. I believe Derrick is a good guy. This may be a fake album cover

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 December, 06:25
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Lmfao Phil is fake and gay too.

this is a rea album cover, not available anymore (changed).

You need to start verifying who you trust.

look past the album cover then.

lets go another route.

Michael Flim Flam Flynn >

Charlie Warde >

He’s #Fooked .

Another freemason / asset / PSYOP to pull you away from the drops and REAL TRUTH.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Dont like Phil. phil attacked DJ as soon as he started to grow. I like DJ, Flynn and Charlie until I have cause not to.
06:29 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 December, 06:33
i dont follow Phil, never did, never will.

Barbra Songer @JCTSOTW
03 December, 08:26
guess what?...STHU - nobody cares who you follow.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 December, 06:31
you will have cause not to.