I wrote a Book about the Mayan Prophecy 21st December 2012

Stephen Hawkins recalculated to 2022 this year

I own the copyright to the original "Legacy"

Republished as Pic

I am noone special my fictional take on how evil took control of all
A story spanning the ages of man

Free PDF
https://www.docdroid.net/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 03:24
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thanks for sharing, going to read it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Well nobody was born Evil

Satan was an Angel

Free Will Gods Gift

And if you want a great Awakening

https://youtu.be/JbFlb-Dq6...
LEGACY (2) - YouTube

The Mayan Calander Stone prophecy that predicts the end of all time on the 21st December 2012.

03:28 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 December, 06:51
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I was following the Mayan Calender aspect of this movie in real time as my son was exactly 2 weeks from celebrating his first birthday on December 21, 2012. This date seems to coincide with conCERNs I had at the time and is also the exact anniversary of my own fathers death at age 37 in 1983. I was 14. I remember telling people in 2012 that the very nature of time had shifted but they wouldn't listen. Let's See What Happens.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 December, 03:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It also concedes with Graham Hancock Theory of Ancient Apocalyspe it`s a Documentry on Netflix basically saying 12000 years ago mankind was nearly wiped out by meteors and Gobeki Tepe and the Mayans were warning Mankind when this event could happen once again