Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 December, 11:51
Family photos today at 2:00. It just started pouring raining. It is going to be a wet, muddy mess! 😫😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
03 December, 12:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
so sorry as well! i like truth seekers comment.. maybe a neat inn or hotel lobby area or neat cafe or restaurant? at home in the kitchen baking together or cozy in the living room? rain boots, and coats and umbrellas? singing in the muddy rainy mess? im so sorry to hear though! i hope ends up going well if you stick with the plan to do family photos today 🥰🎄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Able to reschedule for tomorrow. It will still be a little wet, but not pouring raining. The girls want to take pics of the littles on a tartan blanket my Dad brought me back from Scotland. Sentimental and important to them.

The rainboot idea is super cute and may be implemented.
12:14 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
03 December, 12:28
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
oh that’s great ☺️i love the idea of bringing your Dad’s tartan blanket. beautiful! so moving and lovely! have a good time together!

03 December, 12:32
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Thank you, Molly! My Daddy passed away 3 years ago, he had just turned 70. We were very close and all my kids just adored him. Will be nice to have a part of him with us. ❤️