Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My latest fob-off from Durham County Council, and my rather pointed response. Don't let them drag you into their bureaucratic cover-up process, send them to the criminal courts where they belong.
08:46 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 December, 10:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I can sense the sphincter tightening all the way across the pond! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 December, 09:22
Out of nowhere my wife and I are being attacked by the state on bogus underground water right issues. We are being TARGETED for being conservative in a contaminated liberal state.
I only hope we can find the resources to fight and eventually counter-sue the guilty parties. We are under attack from communists.
I try to keep up with your efforts and hope I can glean useful pointers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
03 December, 09:01
Brilliant!!! Thank you for your diligence to stay on them and not let these matters go. Much respect.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
03 December, 08:50
Bravo Martin! Please continue to keep us posted.