Martin Geddes @martingeddes
As we go from "monsters in DUMBs" to "monsters in GITMO" the public have at some point got to be introduced to the monsters. The difficulty of designing this whole process is hard to fathom — the biggest and most complex project plan in history.
07:25 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 December, 09:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Indeed it is... Humanity is at stake, I don't think we can really comprehend wtf is really happening just yet... Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 December, 09:21
Indeed it is... Humanity is at stake, I don't think we can really comprehend wtf is really happening just yet... Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 December, 08:50
.........history of the Milky Way Galaxy. 2499 to go!!!!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
03 December, 07:39
Once the monsters are gone, most people don't need to know the detail. Let's just say they were cannibal psychopaths.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 December, 07:31
😌 Tell me abt it ...bc I thought CA was the only complex system/plan for this whole system for Mother's kingdom to rtn. Little did I know it was way bigger of a project than CA's golden Hz.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 December, 07:26
kek