Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
06 February, 05:27
Miscarried 14 Weeks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
06 February, 06:35
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Why is her handle missing in the first post? Is she on Twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
06 February, 06:38
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Hwr twitter banner has her holding a newborn baby. I think this is fake news fyi.

Legtwin Texas @LegtwinTexas
06 February, 06:43
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
she has a baby daughter Eva already that is pictured. this was her second child. she restricted access ro her acct.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
06 February, 06:46
In response Legtwin Texas to his Publication
hmmm 🤔

Legtwin Texas @LegtwinTexas
or i should say "someone" restricted access.
06:49 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by LegtwinTexas in this post can reply
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
06 February, 06:53
In response Legtwin Texas to his Publication
The info after her name is different in each pic. One has her email hanndle and the other doesn't so it's still fishy to me. Not saying it isn't true but these pics don't match thr facts.