[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 December, 08:09
WE already do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 December, 08:22
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I agree with VK.

We know what is happening. We don't need to cause more harm at anonup with images of abused children.

The same images have been in our faces for many years now and its not healthy; they are distrubing and destructive to the nervous system. We can write out these things. The images do the damage.

I want to ask all anons to consider that we are not waking up sleeping people who need red pilling at anonup.

I think this site is best used to help keep each other strong, SOUND of mind, body and soul, in the calm of the eye of the storm or flyng high above.

I am going to start blocking any account that posts images of abused children. Nothing personal, my nervous system just can't handle it. I don't want to come out of this with PTSD. No need for any of us too.. We've learned what is on Hunter Bidens lap top, Balancia Ads, black mai/Clintonl videos,. Astral parasites want us to look at the images so they can feed on our horror and sadness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
02 December, 07:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Your subconscious sees violent images even when in your heart and it impulses the nervous system to emit a charge of energy within the frequency bandwidth astral parasites feed on.

As I said to another, the constant assault of the images, which no one needs to see anymore is taking a toll on anons.

We know and need no more proof-

It's sadistic to continue and it has nothing to do with not being in ones heart.

If you can see a child whose limbs have been removed while their eyes are tapped over so they can be used as sex slave china dolls or the skin ripped off their face while they are alive and feel good about what you are looking at, I am not sure what sort of creature you are.

Please explain what faith has to do with the unnecessary repetitive exposure to violent imagery.
05:22 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
02 December, 08:01
By the way, I myself cried for months after seeing that stuff.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
02 December, 07:57
I stopped watching all that stuff long ago and noticed that I started preying more after having seen it. I have faith that God is in control. i have faith that we are part of his plan. I have faith all the evil is being brought out for all to see and I have faith that God will ultimately bring the evildoers to justice. Some folks are new and unlike those of us who already know and are completely sickened by it all the knowing is necessary for it to come to it's end. I do understand blocking people who post that stuff though. God bless

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
02 December, 07:57
I stopped watching all that stuff long ago and noticed that I started preying more after having seen it. I have faith that God is in control. i have faith that we are part of his plan. I have faith all the evil is being brought out for all to see and I have faith that God will ultimately bring the evildoers to justice. Some folks are new and unlike those of us who already know and are completely sickened by it all the knowing is necessary for it to come to it's end. I do understand blocking people who post that stuff though. God bless