Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 December, 07:06
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
some days are harder than others. feeling moreso of the heaviness because of the holidays and being around my very asleep family. i guess we are back to small talk and pleasantries.🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
02 December, 02:57
exactly
i said this today as well taht we already have it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 December, 11:37
i am so grateful each anon for there strength there Fortitude they're will to push on A strength that only comes from within

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 December, 09:30
I survived(beat the fook out of) PTSD once, for all the wrong reasons. I will gladly endure it once again to save the children and humanity. New eyes, heart and mind this go round👍

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 December, 08:22
I agree with VK.

We know what is happening. We don't need to cause more harm at anonup with images of abused children.

The same images have been in our faces for many years now and its not healthy; they are distrubing and destructive to the nervous system. We can write out these things. The images do the damage.

I want to ask all anons to consider that we are not waking up sleeping people who need red pilling at anonup.

I think this site is best used to help keep each other strong, SOUND of mind, body and soul, in the calm of the eye of the storm or flyng high above.

I am going to start blocking any account that posts images of abused children. Nothing personal, my nervous system just can't handle it. I don't want to come out of this with PTSD. No need for any of us too.. We've learned what is on Hunter Bidens lap top, Balancia Ads, black mai/Clintonl videos,. Astral parasites want us to look at the images so they can feed on our horror and sadness

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
02 December, 07:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I agree to a point. Blocking others though for sharing what's hurting their heart, I could never do. I can not turn this family away. I am here for all good souls no matter what. Till the end. In This Together. All of it.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 December, 08:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I went to bed angry and woke up angry after horrible nightmares. I have CPTSD, diagnosed in 92 so it's nothing new to me. I didn't know what was wrong until I read your post and realized the Balenciaga info had triggered an episode. I know we're fighting a war, but we've been in this battle for over five years, some of us much longer. I understand the angst, but we need to raise the vibe-not dwell in perpetual hell.