[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 December, 08:09
WE already do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 December, 08:22
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I agree with VK.

We know what is happening. We don't need to cause more harm at anonup with images of abused children.

The same images have been in our faces for many years now and its not healthy; they are distrubing and destructive to the nervous system. We can write out these things. The images do the damage.

I want to ask all anons to consider that we are not waking up sleeping people who need red pilling at anonup.

I think this site is best used to help keep each other strong, SOUND of mind, body and soul, in the calm of the eye of the storm or flyng high above.

I am going to start blocking any account that posts images of abused children. Nothing personal, my nervous system just can't handle it. I don't want to come out of this with PTSD. No need for any of us too.. We've learned what is on Hunter Bidens lap top, Balancia Ads, black mai/Clintonl videos,. Astral parasites want us to look at the images so they can feed on our horror and sadness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
02 December, 07:38
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You need to put on the whole Armor of God. Seems you are faultering Stay strong. The precipice is here.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
You need to learn about how trauma can be induced into a person. repeatedly exposing a person to images of violence or sadistic sexual child abuse can cause trauma.

Couple that with how it's been in our face day after day for years.

I'm highlighting what I believe to be the number one contributor to VKs comment about PTSD, followed by the edging of raising hopes for a letdown.

It's not about armor. It's about there no longer being any need or reason to put myself in the line of the constant assault of the images.

I choose not to expose myself to any more child sexual abuse images.

It is taking a toll on anons-read all the comments and how many agree. Who is collecting the toll? Evil is. Why are we paying evil?

It's sadistic to put someone's self through this constant assault on the psyche. The subconscious sees it and impulses the nervous system which emits a charge they feed on.

You are free to view it. I already know it's happening and need no proof.
05:13 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
02 December, 06:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Maybe, you are just not cut out to be doing the work of the Great Awakening. It IS Good vs Evil. We can;t fight evil by turning away from it. Some people just aren't meant to be working in this movement. Just block me now, before I offend you, again.