Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
12 February, 04:09
In response STL Anon to his Publication
CDC reveals Polio vax caused cancer. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 February, 02:41
School Nurse for over 13 yrs. I've seen an increase in autism to the point that the special ed department has had to increase staff. I am all for parent choice whether to vaccinate or not. Sadly, many of the parents (almost half are in medical careers in my student population) do not educate themselves. They just go along to get along. The children suffer for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 February, 07:19
I worked as an RN in a doctors office 12 years ago, infants were getting 4 vaccines in one visit, that bothered me a lot
I think they are now getting up to 30 or more now
way too many IMO

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 February, 07:10
this photo is disturbing.

STL Anon @STLAnon
06 February, 07:11
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
very but affective

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 February, 07:05
🤬🤬🤬💔

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 February, 06:59
I would bet anything that this is why so many young people are confused about their gender. Lord only knows what are in these things.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
06 February, 07:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
YES Thats what I've said AND ADHD, Autism

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
06 February, 07:05
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Makes me so angry!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 06:56
🤬🤬🤬🤬!