Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
02 December, 02:21
YOU BETTER SIT DOWN KIDS

THIS IS 100% TRUTH BELIEVE ME OR NOT THIS IS 1ST HAND KNOWLEDGE

MY 1ST TIME CUSTOMER CALLED ME ABOUT DETAILS OF PICKING UP PRODUCTS AND OUR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
( BARTER WHENEVER POSSIBLE)

I ASKED HIM WHAT HE DOES - HE WORKS FOR TX.DOT

(TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY) IN HOUSTON TEXAS
HE IS TRYING TO MOVE ASAP OUT OF THE CITY HERES WHY

HE MAKES THE SIGNS FOR THE CITIES AND STATES

THEY ARE WORKING OVERTIME NEARLY TO MAKE "ROADS CLOSED" "STAY AT HOME" AND "FREEWAY SHUT-DOWN" SIGNS AND BLINKING SIGNAGE

WHY?

WITH THE PROPER SIGNAL HE TELLS ME THAT ALL TRAFFIC WILL BE SHUT DOWN, PEOPLE IN THE CITIES WILL *** NOT BE ABLE TO GET PAST THE GUARDS/NATIONAL GUARDS ON THE FREEWAY PASSES

PEOPLE IN THE CITY WILL BE LOCKED DOWN AND MUST STAY IN THE CITIES THESE ARE LARGE CITIES IN TEXAS AND I SUSPECT ACROSS THE COUNTRY - LETS US PRAY THAT THIS IS A WHITE HAT OPERATION

ON MY HONOR THIS IS THE 100% TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 03:25
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I pray it is WH as well. I pray it means they are Rounding up MS13 etc. Houston is Full of POS Gang Members and Illegals (along with plenty of Nasty Politicians).

Thank you so much for this Info!! Scary!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Same here! Houston is my hometown, and will handle it. Just glad it's not a full moon in summer. Jails are fullest on those nights.

But don't catch yourself within 50 miles of Dallas! Lord, those freeways (and the death rate sign on the DFW corridor). Maybe there will actually be police patrolling the roads, hey, what an idea, DFW!
04:14 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 04:20
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I’ve lived in Both! Just moved out of the Heights in 2016! Now I live out in the Country near Argyle (North of Dallas). I grew up in Austin and SO sick of ALL the Liberal Cities we have! My Favorite place is the Stockyards, Not Fort Worth, The Stockyards!! 🤠

So Ready For a Huge Ass Houscleaning in Houston, Austin & Dallas!! 🙌🙏🙏🙏🙌

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 December, 06:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
You said it, Sistah! I'm thinking of moving back, and to Godley, where a sister and her husband live. I sure miss Texas, but not the rapid change to a Texas that has lost its reigns.