Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
YOU BETTER SIT DOWN KIDS

THIS IS 100% TRUTH BELIEVE ME OR NOT THIS IS 1ST HAND KNOWLEDGE

MY 1ST TIME CUSTOMER CALLED ME ABOUT DETAILS OF PICKING UP PRODUCTS AND OUR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
( BARTER WHENEVER POSSIBLE)

I ASKED HIM WHAT HE DOES - HE WORKS FOR TX.DOT

(TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY) IN HOUSTON TEXAS
HE IS TRYING TO MOVE ASAP OUT OF THE CITY HERES WHY

HE MAKES THE SIGNS FOR THE CITIES AND STATES

THEY ARE WORKING OVERTIME NEARLY TO MAKE "ROADS CLOSED" "STAY AT HOME" AND "FREEWAY SHUT-DOWN" SIGNS AND BLINKING SIGNAGE

WHY?

WITH THE PROPER SIGNAL HE TELLS ME THAT ALL TRAFFIC WILL BE SHUT DOWN, PEOPLE IN THE CITIES WILL *** NOT BE ABLE TO GET PAST THE GUARDS/NATIONAL GUARDS ON THE FREEWAY PASSES

PEOPLE IN THE CITY WILL BE LOCKED DOWN AND MUST STAY IN THE CITIES THESE ARE LARGE CITIES IN TEXAS AND I SUSPECT ACROSS THE COUNTRY - LETS US PRAY THAT THIS IS A WHITE HAT OPERATION

ON MY HONOR THIS IS THE 100% TRUTH
02:21 PM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 December, 10:24
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I saw this yesterday and I live in Texas and company I work for does millions yearly for Txdot road and bridge work. It puzzles me we would need a sign saying road closed when the military closes roads its obvious with out a sign -they are in plain sight with weapons 🤔 Houston is a cesspool of corruption no doubt. Very interesting indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
03 December, 07:10
In response private account to his Publication
Start taking your money out of the banks, pay yourself every payday and buy Gold/Silver, Guns/ammunition and save food/ water❗️😏Stay sharp Peeps 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 December, 05:33
I here it is the White Hats following the DOD Law war manual sections 11 and 12. Praying everything goes well. Romans 8:28

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 December, 03:36
Pray NOT 🙏💥...but sensing a Stock Market Crash is imminent, and when the CRASH happens banks will not move money, transactions will freeze and electric companies cannot pay for natural resources such as coal (grid shutdown) and delivery companies will be at a standstill. This leads to closed markets, stores closing, and Antifa inspired riots the US. This would go to Decon 1 as the Emergency Alert System (EAS) activated in 139 Hot Spot US cities and throughout the World. (Right now all countries of the World, except the US were on Decon 2).

If the Mainstream Media do not report the EAS they will be taken over by the Military. Right now 1,390,106 Federalized National Guard and Reservist Troops were activated in the US. Those troops will be targeting those 139 US city Hot Spots as possible areas of concern.

🙏💓 OR ... announcement of Republic of US, GESARA/Quantum Financial System, GCR *see' picture*

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 December, 03:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
💥Market Crash Alert: Mark Your Calendars for December 2, 2022 - Markets anxious ahead of Friday's key jobs report

On Friday the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics will release November’s employment numbers. Market crash concerns are running hot ahead of a crucial jobs report this Friday that will likely set the tone for the Federal Reserve’s upcoming rate-hike decision. Payroll jobs are projected to have increased by about 200,000 in November, a notable deceleration compared to most of this year.

DOW - 0.04%
34,383 / - 12.05

Nasdaq - 0.32%
11,445 / - 36.99

S&P - 0.25%
4,066 / - 10.36

https://investorplace.com/...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 December, 03:25
I pray it is WH as well. I pray it means they are Rounding up MS13 etc. Houston is Full of POS Gang Members and Illegals (along with plenty of Nasty Politicians).

Thank you so much for this Info!! Scary!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 December, 04:14
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Same here! Houston is my hometown, and will handle it. Just glad it's not a full moon in summer. Jails are fullest on those nights.

But don't catch yourself within 50 miles of Dallas! Lord, those freeways (and the death rate sign on the DFW corridor). Maybe there will actually be police patrolling the roads, hey, what an idea, DFW!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 December, 02:24
Did your friend give any timeframe that their signage project has to complete by?

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
02 December, 02:28
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
HE SAID HE IS RUSHING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO GET MY PRODUCTS AND BE STEUP IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

THIS IS WHEN WE BOTH SUSPECT SOMETHING IS LIKELY POSSIBLE

I REALLY BELIEVE IT

HERE IS A GOOD TIP: GET SOME IDS OR PAPERWORK/COMPANY TRAVEL PAPERWORK WITH "OUT OF TOWN ADDRESS ON IT SO THAT YOU WILL *** NOT BE STOPPED***

SO YOU CAN LEAVE CITY

MY ADULT SON CHANGED HIS APARTMENT ADDRESS IN THE CITY TO MY VERY RURAL COUNTRY ADDRESS

WE BOTH KNOW ABOUT THIS BECAUSE WE ARE INTUITIVE AND
I GUESS BEING PARANOID IS A GOOD THING

WE ARE PREPARED AS WE CAN POSSIBLY BE AT THIS TIME