Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
15 February, 10:08
In response STL Anon to his Publication
snakes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

donna randall @Monkeycomm
07 February, 12:01
ugh ugh....Shut the front gate!! Just another reason I'll risk the virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
06 February, 09:33
Every crop including grapes (think wine) in California now has glyphosate in it. Their ground is saturated. I avoid their food as much as possible because of this.

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
06 February, 07:57
There was a Monsanto plant near where I grew up in Ohio (also a Jack Daniels distillery but we won't go there).

I haven't had any vaccines since I retired from the USN in 2000 and am actually healthier for it.

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
06 February, 07:46
You havent heard about them because bayer bought them and their lawsuits but bayer will not go under because of them. China is the number 1 producer and user!!! Maybe that is why they are having a food shortage now?

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
06 February, 07:43
It is also on all foods, in the air we breath, in the water we drink, and it is killing us faster than anything else!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 07:34
they are EVIL--been poisoning our crops and making us sick for long time 😡😡😡😡

Sleet Sir @Sleet
06 February, 07:19
😳

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 February, 07:17

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
06 February, 07:04
Was this a new case?

STL Anon @STLAnon
06 February, 07:08
In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
nope but it keeps satans company name in peoples head, haven't heard anything about them for a while now and for me thats telling; why so quiet?

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
06 February, 07:02
and a lot of our foods- like wheat