Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Vette Girl @Zippin
02 December, 04:55
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It’s hard to believe that the “power belongs to the people” when we keep seeing rigged elections, corrupt politicians still in power, hollyweird and “elite” pedos and continued human trafficking especially of children who have no voice. When I start seeing more justice, I will begin to believe we have power. Still, I have faith that God (and goodness) will prevail…in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 December, 04:58
In response Vette Girl to her Publication
Justice is on its' way.
I have faith in God and I trust that something much bigger than myself is at play.
I try to think local... If I help my neighbors, I have power.
If I say a kind word to someone at a store, I have power.
If I take care of what I can in my life, I have power.
It is going to happen and it will be soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
02 December, 08:04
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
"Think for yourself."

Such a simple concept, yet so many people don't know how to do it.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 December, 08:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes of course...
Many are taught from birth to be "Yes" men and women.
Once I started to question everything, I started to see how much I did not want to fit in.
The battle between my ears is this ; do I do things because of trying to please others, or do I have integrity and do the right thing?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 December, 04:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🤔I AM A DEXLEXIC. WORDS DON'T PRESENT IN THE NORMAL WAY. LEARNING THAT WORDS WHERE SPELLS I NOW KNOW HELPED ME NOT TO BE SO BRAINWASHED. I HAD TO ALWAYS QUESTION THINGS OR NOT LEARN. I THINK ALLOT OF THE LEARNING DISABLITIES ARE GIFTS. I ALSO SEE PATTERNS. I WONDER HOW MANY OF THE ANONS HAVE LEARNING DISABLITIES AND THAT'S WHY WE SEE? WE ARE GIFTED. IMO.