Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
01 December, 05:37
😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
01 December, 05:53
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
CEMEX was all over Phoenix area. So many illegals and people/children being trafficked at the border. I hated driving by one of their plants every day on my way to work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
West side of Phoenix in Buckeye there is a plant I drive past daily. Another big plant north about 20 miles in Avondale.
10:56 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 December, 06:41
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I lived in Avondale and drove by that plant every day. I didn't learn about their patent and all the trafficking in that area until 2020.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 December, 08:54
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
same! I drive past the plant in Buckeye daily and it just gives me the creeps now that all this is coming to light.