Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 December, 06:16
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
She was dead an hour after abduction, but found days later. The hurt and compassion for the family, the searchers and the entire town is enormous. Bless them all, especially little Athena, now wrapped in God's arms.

Fed Ex needs to unrelax its hiring standards. No lawsuit can recover this child or put away the pain. Still, I hope Fed Ex gets a harsh lesson from this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 December, 08:42
Father, I plead the blood of Jesus be wrapped around this little one and that no harm is done to her. Please see that she is returned safely to her loved ones. I ask this in your holy name Amen🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
02 December, 08:28
any news?.......prays !!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 December, 08:02
Athena taken from Paradise ? 👀

I Pray that the God of Angels Armies is by Athenas side.
In Jesus name .🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 December, 08:00
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
02 December, 07:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏Please God protect this innocent little girl.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 December, 07:05
Praying to you Lord Jesus, to bring this child of yours back to her family safe and unscarred. In Jesus name, Amen.

Stella Bella @NasNas
02 December, 04:12
🙏shared it, hopes she returns home safely

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 December, 01:42
Please Heavenly Father, please bring her back home safely. We ask this in your name. 🙏🏻

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
02 December, 12:38
Praying for her safe return to her family🙏

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
01 December, 11:58
yes i was very sad when i saw the amber alert. sweet girl come home safe.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 December, 11:50
😔🙏🙏🙏

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 December, 10:55
Prayers for Athena. She is still missing https://www.cbsnews.com/df...

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
01 December, 10:32
Prayers for this sweet little girl to be reunited safely to her family. 🙏❤️