Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 December, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
You know as an IVF Mom I had the fortunate experience of actually feeling the 'spark of life or conception" when I believe the egg implanted and the work really began creating my daughter. Because you learn so much about timing doing IVF & since we used assisted fertilization I knew of course the date but also the time of "Hi Egg, its me Sperm, 'Sup?" After that its waiting for the first time you can reasonable expect to take a pg test that would be valid. I had calculated the day I was likely to implant or not after counting out from embryo placement (again- knew the day and time) and was in my office in a Mommy chat room when I literally felt a tiny electric current in my core, seriously like a spark or 'ping' and as I stilled to think about it I felt a very, very mild flush go through my body and suddenly I was starving like someone coming off of a 3 day fast. Just instant, terrifying, panicky, desperate STARVING. I ran into the kitchen and shoved food in. It was AMAZING.
10:08 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DivaMommy in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 December, 12:17
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
Beautiful story. Who knew? God Bless you and your family! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤😊😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
02 December, 12:18
Actually the spark would have occurred at the point when the egg would meet the sperm, i.e. in a dish in a lab. Because when it was implanted in your body, it was already fertilized. Perhaps it was another spark when it was attaching to the wall of the uterus?

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
02 December, 11:59
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Yes, as I said it was the day implantation (this is medically defined as when cells attach to the uterine wall) would have occurred if all was successful. The placement into the body of the embryo(s) is called embryo transfer. That tiny electric shock and then wave was my body being attached to....and triggering my body to start rocking with pg planning. Remember, unlike with natural pregnancy that embryo was not inside since fertilization. It had much less 'prep' time to anticipate a possible attachment. Anyway, it was an amazing experience.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
02 December, 12:07
I often think what happened to all the extra eggs the in-vitro clinic
collected from hopeful women. This thought is terrifing. What if they used it for cloning, experiments or grow incubated babies. The baby incubators like they displayed in World Fair in Chicago in 1893.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 December, 10:16
♥️