Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
02 December, 01:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 December, 01:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 December, 01:13
Amazing!

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 December, 01:13
I keep saying that the big bang happens at the moment of conception,people are nasty about it. But i know i am right.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 December, 12:21
People don't believe me but I knew the second I was pregnant. I felt butterflies, almost felt like the cells were dividing in my lower abdomen. Then I had a miscarriage. Next pregnancy, same thing the second it happened. Butterflies, fluttering. Told my girlfriend the next day, so she had me take a pregnancy test only 24 hours later...sure enough pregnant. It was an amazing feeling.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 December, 01:14
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
me too ,i knew it ,i felt it. Maybe some of us are just more sensitive to it.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 December, 12:14
PROOF we have Gods Light inside us All!! This is soooo WONDERFULLY AMAZING to see! I cant stop smiling.... Great catch! Thanks a million! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏💥💥💥💥💥

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
02 December, 11:26
That is Amazing! Life begins at the moment of conception!

Susan Lyday @susanmly
02 December, 11:17
So awesome! Life truly begins at conception 💕

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 December, 11:13
wow! That made me cry! How beautiful.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
03 December, 12:08
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
me too, it's so profound!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
02 December, 11:12
🙌

arba happihr @arba
02 December, 11:08
What a joy to listen to this clip Thank you For sharing this. Touched my heart.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 December, 07:29
love, love, love this! thank you Kim!💕

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 December, 11:24
and Creator GOD said," Let there Be LIGHT". (It wasnt just a nice little saying or a metaphor. GOD wrote HIS NAME on YOUR DNA.
YOU BELONG to Creator GOD. An ARTIST ALWAYS SIGNS HIS WORK.
WE Are LOVED BY GOD

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 December, 11:16
So beautiful💖🎇

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
01 December, 10:51
have read this before, but there is nothing more beautiful than the Light of Life....thanQ, Kim, for giving me a beautiful ending to a very tough, long day!💞

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 December, 11:20
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Sorry to hear you had a tough day.
Hope you get some sleep and wake up recharged for a better one tomorrow! Let it go if ya can ♥️

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
01 December, 10:08
You know as an IVF Mom I had the fortunate experience of actually feeling the 'spark of life or conception" when I believe the egg implanted and the work really began creating my daughter. Because you learn so much about timing doing IVF & since we used assisted fertilization I knew of course the date but also the time of "Hi Egg, its me Sperm, 'Sup?" After that its waiting for the first time you can reasonable expect to take a pg test that would be valid. I had calculated the day I was likely to implant or not after counting out from embryo placement (again- knew the day and time) and was in my office in a Mommy chat room when I literally felt a tiny electric current in my core, seriously like a spark or 'ping' and as I stilled to think about it I felt a very, very mild flush go through my body and suddenly I was starving like someone coming off of a 3 day fast. Just instant, terrifying, panicky, desperate STARVING. I ran into the kitchen and shoved food in. It was AMAZING.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
02 December, 12:18
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
Actually the spark would have occurred at the point when the egg would meet the sperm, i.e. in a dish in a lab. Because when it was implanted in your body, it was already fertilized. Perhaps it was another spark when it was attaching to the wall of the uterus?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 December, 12:17
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
Beautiful story. Who knew? God Bless you and your family! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤😊😀

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 December, 10:00
😇Makes great sense to me, with Twin Flame Union, the two hearts combine to make a star!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
01 December, 09:24
Reminds me of meteorite.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
01 December, 09:19
And God said, let there be light, and there was light ❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 December, 09:18
❤️💥🙏😂❤️🙏💥....Thanks for your posts Kim!...hope your day was great

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 December, 09:35
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thanks Daniel.
Hope you did, too!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 December, 09:17
🙌 My God is an Awesome God! ❤️🕊️