[they] FOOKED @Banksy
01 December, 08:09
WE already do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 December, 08:22
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I agree with VK.

We know what is happening. We don't need to cause more harm at anonup with images of abused children.

The same images have been in our faces for many years now and its not healthy; they are distrubing and destructive to the nervous system. We can write out these things. The images do the damage.

I want to ask all anons to consider that we are not waking up sleeping people who need red pilling at anonup.

I think this site is best used to help keep each other strong, SOUND of mind, body and soul, in the calm of the eye of the storm or flyng high above.

I am going to start blocking any account that posts images of abused children. Nothing personal, my nervous system just can't handle it. I don't want to come out of this with PTSD. No need for any of us too.. We've learned what is on Hunter Bidens lap top, Balancia Ads, black mai/Clintonl videos,. Astral parasites want us to look at the images so they can feed on our horror and sadness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
agree. i went on a deeper Balenciaga journey this morning and i just had to stop. I come to AU to exchange restoration, support, a loving word and high vibes to get me through. i was always the comfortable nerd (girl no less) in Latin class and band, but could easily get along with the sensationalists on my althletics teams and homecoming court - it just knocked the wind out of me to sustain the “it thing” energy. just painting a picture of what AU is for me. This journey has us all going back to find our authentic selves and who we ARE at the core. i still need a soft place to land after a long day fighting monsters and hanging with the normies.
09:40 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 December, 10:22
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I love you🙏💛🕊️