Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
If we join together in agreement and pray for hope for the hopeless, God will answer, and another shift will occur.

See a gap, fill it.

#BlessUp
07:58 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 December, 09:56
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
💙😃💥👍🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 December, 06:11
Here's my family gap:

God's love in our Family for Year of Elijah

children hearts return to the Fathers and the Fathers hearts turned to the children.

amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
02 December, 04:38
start and the ripples will grow
it will be heard world wide

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 December, 04:40
In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication
💯🎯👊🙏🐸

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 December, 11:21
🕊💖💫🙏✝️

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
01 December, 11:00
I visited my friend at a rehab
long story

As I was leaving
the other men there were on the porch

I went to each
shook hands
and said
"God loves you, keep doing what you're doing"

Then, to all
words of encouragement in my special way
bringing forth smiles and laughter, almost in unison

I was/am reminded of my gift(s)
and possibly/likely
my future

God bless all
WeThePeople

Charissma _15 @Riley
01 December, 11:07
In response George Patton to his Publication
🙌🔥🙌
"I was/am reminded of my gift(s)
and possibly/likely
my future"

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 December, 03:48
In response George Patton to his Publication
Mirror.

Every Friday, I serve lunch at a Christian Women's addiction center in my hometown. Then we serve the homeless off the streets. Today was my day, and I, too, was reminded of my gifts. 🙏✨✨

Charissma _15 @Riley
01 December, 09:33
Thank you Father God🙏❤️🙏

1 John 5:14-15
And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 December, 08:58
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
01 December, 08:53
❤️🙏

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
01 December, 08:45
Please Lord let there be no more hopeless in the world. I hurt for them. Help us to be better stewards to others.🙏😭

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 December, 08:41
😃🙏💥❤️👍

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 December, 08:31
🙏

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
01 December, 08:02

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 December, 08:01

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 December, 08:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
💯🎯👊🙏🐸