Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 03:16
Hello frens, have been out of the loop, been bedside with my dad at UCLA, he's now 2 days post surgery. Not up to speed on any happenings, what I miss?

Time is just a blur right now, mom and I are pretty exhausted, but dad is such a fighter and doing good as can be expected, for that I am thankful.

I did see the sunset from his room last night, but for the most part I feel like am a sentry, guarding my daddy, making sure he's ok. Have been happy with the care he has received so far, his care team is massive and has been competent, responsive, kind and caring.

God continues to watch over and bless him. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
A good friend and biz colleague went through extensive leukemia treatment and bone marrow transplant at UCLA. He had similar report on his care team as super-professional, responsive listeners, fully committed to his healing and recovery. He would be dead now if not for their accurate diagnosis (that others missed) and immediate response....
06:53 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 December, 07:00
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
My dad would not be alive now if not for the excellent care he has received at UCLA. This experience has given me hope that there are still good and decent people working in the medical field. I'm glad your friend received that same high level of life saving care. 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396