Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 02:41
It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 December, 03:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Before next year comes, December 28, 2022 marks my 17 year anniversary of when my life changed. It's kind of like a spiritual rebirth for me. It was the moment GOD rescued me from my enemies who were encamped all around me. They were closing in to take me out. That's when GOD stepped in.

It's been a struggle since because I felt like I didn't deserve it. It's hard for me to even talk about now, 17 years later. Maybe by the third book, I will be able to let it out. or at least some of my feelings and the story of how GOD delivered me from the hands of my enemies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay @USA_2021_DK
Amen!
i have a similar story.
God’s grace and love overwhelms me at times because against all odds, I am here!

Jesus loves you!
We are here for a reason!
Sending you love and big hugs!❤️
06:12 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 December, 06:23
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Thank you. Much love in return.❤️

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
01 December, 06:34
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
thank you sister! ❤️