Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 02:41
It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
Can you explain how they use us for their sick manifestations?
I trust you, and love you, and what you say, dont always understand, but this is something that I thought/believe they can not use us for manifestation, if we are in truth, light, Love, and no fear.
LOVE
03:18 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tierney in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 December, 03:17
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
they cant do anything if we are in a constant mental discipline to Gods love, failing that everything is theirs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 06:20
They make us think and feel things they want more in the world. If we live in fear and worry we react with fear and that guides us to accept more bad things and gets us used to more bad things around us. Then we don't create happy and joyous things in the world. What we feel, so we live.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 December, 04:11
People are NOW returning to love and 'see' what is happening in the world is NOT in alignment with what they are FEELING because we are accessing the power of our emotions and empathic abilities. This is where our true power is! We ALL have the ancient knowledge of how the evil worked energetically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically and we KNOW evil disappears as soon as we recognise it and put it in its place. Satan no longer has power over those who 'see' through the wiles and tricks.

WE TRULY have the ability to connect to the wisdom within and remember pain only happens when we are NOT connected to our 💓's.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 03:29
Through MSM and frequencies they harvest your energy and use it in combination with dark magic to manifest anything they want. Specifically target the collective emotional reactions. You are being presented with problems that you can't possibly fix, on purpose. That 'worry' energy is what they are currently harvesting.

Only Forward @Callibird
02 December, 01:53
exactly what I have been feeling the last few days. The Lord said to me that we are being tested and that a gentle word can break a bone. We must use the fruit of the spirit! Put on the full armor of God! Love love love love love! 💖🙌🏻✨🙏🏻🥰 this whole weekend be on guard and be slow to speak and slow to anger! Jesus is right there with us. It is wisdom to remain silent. Breathe 🙏🏻✨💖

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
03 December, 02:22
Just about everything u can think of happening, they already managed to do this past summer. I'm still going through my stuff to figure out what I don't own anymore which is about 70% of my things and $6000. I'm grateful to God to be alive and well and protected.🙏🙌