Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 December, 11:46
Anyone else getting this on Uphold?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay James @birdmanjay
01 December, 12:30
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Yes, got this msg from them yesterday...which will be ignored.

Also removed all assets from the exchanges. ALL of my assets are now on Nano

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 12:40
In response Jay James to his Publication
I have an extremely small amount on the Uphold exchange. Nano X for me. I guess I will ignore it as well for now. But maybe this is part of “regulation“?

Jay James @birdmanjay
Until the reset occurs and fed is visibly restructured, I won't comply with ANY tax related regs. I stopped paying fed tax a year ago and their letters go right in the trash.

I have faith that their system is being crushed and they no longer have any true power. Risk level?...guess I just don't care any more. I will not comply
12:45 PM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
01 December, 01:39
In response Jay James to his Publication
2 yrs of not paying income taxes for me. 3 letters in the garbage for me. I'll just ignore it. Trying to figure out how to move my XLM to my Ledger Nano X right now. Thanks!