KELLIANN HUB NEWS - TG

"SOON" 🔥❤

(4 Images)
11:00 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
03 December, 06:36
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I use to follow Kelli Ann , I really dos like her information. But I stopped when she started charging $20 a video to watch. I can understand people making a living but that price is inline with top movie producers. I wont pay that much for their movies even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 December, 08:09
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
I remember her asking for a donation and I supported her but I never saw a video-on-demand setup. Any donation would help them as they work. I'm sure if you write to her she would explain and give you more insight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
02 December, 04:27
there is the R sorry about they typo

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 01:07
JFK Jr is still alive and well - Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 December, 10:20
My parents taught me well. Good friends helped me achieve my goals.

Trust the plan.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 08:08
Well - be sure we all know when this appearance will be ...

Shannon Michelle @stunninggirl
01 December, 03:19
I think hes been hidden, playing or appearing as many anons all along.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Michael Riegel @Stormhunter5397
01 December, 02:12
SOON?? MORE PSYOPS. LOL!

PRAY, PREPARE AND LOVE.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 December, 01:49

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
02 December, 01:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
just be cuz

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
02 December, 02:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i y k y k 😉

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 01:29
"sana" written on water bottle on Elon's night stand next to the coke cans etc, sana too means soon!!!! 3 pics👇https://www.etymonline.com...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
02 December, 01:25
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
so soon water ehh? nice!

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
02 December, 03:08
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
That water bottle said "Wesenberg". It was backwards/upside-down.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 01:21

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 December, 01:18
Got curious...interesting, they tell us
Anon (film)

Anon is a 2018 British-American[2][3][4] science fiction thriller film...Set in a futuristic world where privacy and anonymity no longer exist, the plot follows a troubled detective who comes across a young woman who has evaded the government's transparency system. In the near future, humanity lives in a technologically advanced, dystopian society. The government requires that everyone receive an ocular implant that records everything they see. The implant provides an augmented-reality heads-up display to the user with information about anyone and anything they may see, as well as recording the user's view. Investigations into crimes amount to detectives reviewing video and assessing whether an alleged perpetrator is innocent or guilty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w... (film)

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
01 December, 01:09
Been hearing "soon" for two years.....

1776 Life @pacu44
01 December, 01:53
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
You are newbie then...

1776 Life @pacu44
01 December, 01:53
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
😉😊

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 December, 12:53
Why would they allow a front page typo, an omission of "o" for the word "too" and incorrectly use "to"?... Unless
It's not a typo, not an omission...

"Gone Too Soon"...No...No typo...

But...
They've gone somewhere...
"Gone To →🪂→ A Place, And Time,
We No Longer See...But They ARE
Still On Terra Firma"...

Covert...
Undercover...
Secret Agent Guy Stuff...
🤸...Yeah... That's The Ticket...

"In the Beginning"
The Moody Blues

"I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think

Of course you are my bright little star
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
And now to suit our
Great computer
You're magnetic ink

I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles And piles Of trials With smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave And keep on thinking free."

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 December, 02:06
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
That makes total sense! Was wondering about the to/too too

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 December, 07:31
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Great catch!! 👀
I had to go back up and see what I missed. Sure enough! 👍

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
01 December, 12:50
did kelli ann say: "R"?

and I don't see where she got that from the high lighted numbers in drops.
any ideas?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 December, 01:14
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Q = 17
A = 1
17+1 = 18 (R)

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 December, 01:28
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Signed "R" ... R = Jr. 🤔

01 December, 12:34

01 December, 12:31

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 December, 12:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
wow I am loving this

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 December, 07:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Can’t wait!!! 🥰

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
01 December, 12:24
🙏🙏!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 December, 11:46
👍💥🙏❤️😃

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 December, 11:39

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 December, 11:36
wait thats not how you spell to —- too soon —- wonder what it meant like— Gone, to soon be back and set the place ABLAZE!!!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
01 December, 11:37
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 December, 11:20
John Anon!! 🙏 💕 🦅 🇺🇸

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 December, 01:59
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
John Q. Anon!!! ♥️🙏

ThanQ John!! 🍀♥️🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 December, 11:02
GAMES ARE FUN

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 December, 11:04
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yes they R!