Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 November, 10:25
I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. Waterfall of damning evidence coming.

These people are a disease!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 December, 09:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
😱🤯💔 All this is just HEARTBREAKING... the utter disregard and even hatred these people (and it seems like most everyone of the top tier income earners) have for our children!!! It still shocks me after 5 solid years of seeing things like this. I truly feel sorry for those who will wake up at the last minute, I now understand why Q said most people can't take it. AND I also understand how MERCIFUL God was to those of us He woke up at the beginning... we've had years and I now feel like I have some PTSD from all the things I've seen. We battle weary warriors need to straighten our armor and get ready for our last task in this war, the care-giving for those who will wake up at the last minute!! 🙏🙏🙏😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
Yes, we must wear our armor, protect our hearts, keep our faith and vibes high! “Many are called, few are chosen.” Hugs WWG1WGA
10:58 AM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it