Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. Waterfall of damning evidence coming.

These people are a disease!
10:25 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 December, 02:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Born in darkness. These are the evil and the wicked and the sinners and the lawless and the oppressors and the deceivers and the perverse of heart.

God will deal with them. The day of their destruction will come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 December, 02:41
These people are sick in the head!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 December, 02:41
Tip of the spear, avalanche coming.
Their souls need to be extinguished forever, & they will be.
God is not dead, he is ALIVE is everyone of us. Some chose the wrong God.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 December, 02:35
Please watch this video, it is important to see.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 December, 02:33
🤮

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 December, 12:54
They are DEMONIC!

Shannon Harding @Believer101
01 December, 12:20
These people are evil - they worship EVIL.
Balenciaga in Latin -
Baal enci aga = Baal is the King
Everything they do - they do right in front of us - it's really shocking to realize that we did not see it!

chore Toke @choretoke
01 December, 12:14
You are so right❗️THESE PARASITES ARE A DISEASE ❗️😡 They need to be eradicated from this earth 😏

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
01 December, 11:49

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
01 December, 03:07
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
Notice the owl in the Kering Logo.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 December, 09:51
😱🤯💔 All this is just HEARTBREAKING... the utter disregard and even hatred these people (and it seems like most everyone of the top tier income earners) have for our children!!! It still shocks me after 5 solid years of seeing things like this. I truly feel sorry for those who will wake up at the last minute, I now understand why Q said most people can't take it. AND I also understand how MERCIFUL God was to those of us He woke up at the beginning... we've had years and I now feel like I have some PTSD from all the things I've seen. We battle weary warriors need to straighten our armor and get ready for our last task in this war, the care-giving for those who will wake up at the last minute!! 🙏🙏🙏😥

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 December, 10:58
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Yes S&T....was thinking this yesterday. I never fully understood when it was said: They hate u.
But because we have Faith and Trust in Jesus...they do hate us. I get it now. And i thought about the MANY times i spent in puddles of tears...the various times i was crushed by new intel...and the many times i felt the resonsibility we all share for them getting away with their crimes against us, humanity. And the ptsd we now have is real!
So is the callous forming on our outer layer to protect us. We are changed...and tho for the better...we have had months and yrs to aclimate ourselves to the Truth....something the normies will not have.
It doesnt get easier nor does it get better without the evil ones paying with their lives for what they've done. We will carry our scars and deeply felt pain with the knowlege of these days with us forever. It will be in our eyes...it will be behind our smiles...it will never fade...THAT is the objective of White Hats. WE MUST NEVER FORGET!!!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
01 December, 11:02
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Sometimes, we cant wrap our minds around the evil that has been done, (because for those of us of the light) it truly is beyond our comprehension. For those of us that have been battling for years with these attrocities, we cant phathom for those who cannot yet see. “Many are called, few are chosen.” Hugs

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 December, 09:45
these people are not well they are sick to the core

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
01 December, 10:54
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I truly believe they are not human. that is the only way that I can reconcile any of this....they are flat out monsters and must be destroyed.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 December, 11:36
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 December, 09:42
bien 😁francaise la direction c’est dit ! dans la famille Pinault veut la fille …🤣histoire de comprendre

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01 December, 10:55
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Vraiment.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
30 November, 10:36