Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our whole lives we’ve been taught to trust the MSM and our leaders.

Look what’s happening now.

Think mirror.
10:43 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
02 December, 02:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Shall we never forget! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
02 December, 01:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
01 December, 10:25
hard to trust anything thats always trying to keep you in a permanent state of “fear”

Fear is a liar

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 December, 05:48
A critical moment in time.
https://qposts.online/post...

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 December, 02:12

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 December, 01:22
Yep!! I never really believed them but definitely not after Q verified everything! Whoever this Q team is they are pretty genius!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 December, 12:15
Can we start with this one ? These 2 evil people don´t use to answer the right way: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sexist question posed to New Zealand's Jacinda Ardern, Finland's Sanna Marin at press conference - YouTube

A tone-deaf question posed to New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin has gone viral.Subscribe to CTV News to watc...

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
01 December, 12:08
its weird watching this play out
🙃
🤹‍♂️
🧘‍♂️
🤹‍♂️
🙂

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 December, 11:52
What if the MSM suddenly told the truth? Could trigger the masses to take an interest in critical thinking, and reclaim their authority to discern.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 December, 01:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
They need to be forced to tell the truth

Diane Wood @Diane416
02 December, 01:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Long past time to end this crap for once and for all. 5+ years of negativity is more than enough. We need to get to a better place. Shove that red pill up their asses and be done with it.

CharRose @CharRose
01 December, 11:48
TRUST YOURSELF, you know more than you think you do!

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
01 December, 11:17
Never take anything at face value, especially not from a parasitical system that values money over the wellness of Humanity.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 December, 10:59
this is where i have hard time understanding. i never trusted leaders, msm, doctors, etc

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 December, 10:55
The BBC /CNN coverage of the 2016 election - both outlets used EXACTLY the same script - and I just happened to have two live feed pages on Youtube open, as I wanted to see the coverage from both sides (I am British living in the US).

I sat there with my mouth hanging open - I could not believe what I was hearing!

THAT was my red pill moment.

The MSM red pilled me.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
01 December, 11:53
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Wow, that's wild! I've never heard this before. The exact same script! Insane!!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
01 December, 11:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
if only online streaming were available in 2001 this world would be a much different place...