Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
10 December, 01:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
only with my base jumping rig on. fuck that without it. insanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
02 December, 06:19
Precipicey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
02 December, 01:57
At the precipice

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 December, 08:44
40,000 feet view👀

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 December, 08:31
Agh!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 December, 08:31
Faith

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
01 December, 08:04
Precipice

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 December, 06:49
🐸🙏
precipice

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 December, 06:47
Dragons arent worried about heights lol 😆

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
01 December, 05:56
precipiced

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 December, 05:18
Video Length = Q Post 31

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
01 December, 04:59
My stomach literally fell watching that!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
01 December, 04:51
I actually hiked Half Dome and “made it to the top!” Started at base valley ground level. solid Hike. And its call an “intermediate hike” lol! Um not! Got to gaze off the ledge just like this! And I sang praise songs while up there, to the God of sll creation! However, yes I made it, but not without a full blown melt down about half way up the rock! lol. My hands were super glued to the cables and my knees were knockking together, as I’m screaming “JESUS!”…. Then he showed up, without a doubt. One of the most amazing times in my life that I felt the atual presence of Jesus, literally tangible, like I could reach out and touch him. HE WAS RIGHT THERE! Maybe one day when the Anon’s are no longer anonymous I will share? (with pictures) 🤗Really wonderful testimony! I totally believe He and I will travel together again by way of His glorious mountains!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
01 December, 04:56
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
yea I rely on spell-check way too much, clearly! just ignore typos k thx.

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 December, 04:43
Sgnore VK !!! No …… no no no .

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
01 December, 04:09
Oh My!! 😬

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 December, 03:53
👍💥❤️🙏😃

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
01 December, 03:45
Top of the afternoon to you

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 December, 02:48
Good morning VK & AU

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 December, 02:39
💓 Moments come when you discover how limited the world we previously thought were real. New horizons reveal themselves as we progress. New realities emerge before our eyes. This is heartening. it can also bring with it a fear never felt before, due to the excitement of something unknown that this always brings.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
01 December, 02:33
I’ve hiked Half Dome twice and have stood right there. Yowza!!

Glad to be at the precipice 🇺🇸

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 December, 02:20
On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand

Hi VK

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 December, 01:27
Oh my, looks like we've reached the precipice.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
01 December, 01:20
Good Afternoon VK! I could NEVER do that, i’m afraid of heights

Kathy Wood @MTKat
01 December, 01:17
😲

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
01 December, 01:10
The precipice.

avejone @avejone
01 December, 01:13
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this i made $18200 last month in my spare time.
Check info here------------------>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 December, 01:09
😳

avejone @avejone
01 December, 01:13
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this i made $18200 last month in my spare time.
Check info here------------------>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
01 December, 12:58
Top of the day to you VK and Au family😃. could be the precipice?

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
01 December, 12:33
good morning ❤️

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
01 December, 12:23
Precipite vibes,good morning Family