Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 November, 10:25
I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. Waterfall of damning evidence coming.

These people are a disease!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 December, 09:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
πŸ˜±πŸ€―πŸ’” All this is just HEARTBREAKING... the utter disregard and even hatred these people (and it seems like most everyone of the top tier income earners) have for our children!!! It still shocks me after 5 solid years of seeing things like this. I truly feel sorry for those who will wake up at the last minute, I now understand why Q said most people can't take it. AND I also understand how MERCIFUL God was to those of us He woke up at the beginning... we've had years and I now feel like I have some PTSD from all the things I've seen. We battle weary warriors need to straighten our armor and get ready for our last task in this war, the care-giving for those who will wake up at the last minute!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
My sentiments exactly. We cannot wrap our heads around such evil, because WE are the Children of the Light. People say you should not wish Hell on your worst enemy, but I truly wish Hell for the monsters that harm children!
09:58 AM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 December, 05:04
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
😏I'm right there with you... I DO wish hell on them!! I make no apologies for it eitherπŸ€“If I have to give account of this at the Judgement seat, well it'll just add a few seconds to my already extremely long time there LOL!! It's worth it!!πŸ”₯(And can't wait for the tribunals to be broadcast..)