Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
Hey folks. If you are worried about being affected by shedding or know people who got the shot, there is a natural way to try and get ahead of the fibroid clots. Thrombolytics they give in the hospital probably won't work because these clots are not made of blood they are made of fibrous protein.

So you need a protease. The ones they have in the hospital are super dangerous and are only a last ditch effort.

Raw (uncooked) pineapple and papaya are the way to go. Pineapplehas the protease Bromelain in it andpapaya has Papain.

Both can help with clotting. You can also get them in pill form, but I would use them fresh or frozen if you can if there is no immediate risk to yourself.
07:43 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 December, 05:13
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
You must be an alchemist or microbiologist or something to know this! Thanks for the info!🌹♥️🌹♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
20 December, 06:01
In response Stevie King to her Publication
My wife is a doctor (one of the good ones). She figures this stuff out, I pretend to understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396