Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
25 April, 08:37
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Yes. Cursive is like infusing personality and distinction in every letter/word that is written...no one writes exactly the same...like some singers are identified by their voice style, so is the cursive signature.

My name signature is who I am, who I represent, and is specific to me only!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 April, 09:24
In response Dottie French to her Publication
YES I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 April, 10:50
Yes, of course!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 April, 10:28
How else could future generations be able to read our founding documents? Let alone all their hand written letters of our founding fathers.

Jarobason son @Jarobason
25 April, 02:02
Yes!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
01 December, 08:19
Thankfully it is still taught in my great grandson's elementary school.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
01 December, 07:19
Absolutely! All of the REPUBLIC’S founding documents are written in cursive!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 December, 07:17
YES.
LOVE

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 December, 07:10
Yes.