Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 11:26
Have to give Trump crazy respect. Others would have jumped ship. Much easier to Pay2Play. His actions prove love of country. Love of us.

Patriot Unity is key moving forward.

What happens next?... 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 November, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Respect yes + leadership and inspiration.
I know I have become my stronger better self through trials and with his example.
Many have lived with a lack of strong male role models as men have been targets of much unfounded belittlement, blame and shame. I am grateful for the shift in this regard that Trump is personifying and am thinking of all the young boys and men that will feel and know this positive masculine expression... and the women that will love and appreciate their courage, strength, discernment, patience, intelligence, integrity and love. What a beautiful future!

VK, are we not already there?
trying to figure out this version (attached)...
like when on the current calendar month 1 starts?
any thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
What would be easiest for the world to adjust into? The whole world! Starting on January 1st of 2024 the earliest or a few years later? And making January only 28 days. Or starting on April Fools Day and not counting it as a day at all. Then having 28 days in May etc. The whole world needs time to print new calendars at least a year earlier and the planning, even in secrecy, needs several years internationally before even announcing it. It cannot be done suddenly without creating a massive chaos. But wouldn't April 1st be a fun way to start? The day that is not even on calendar. A jubilee year and a day.
02:00 AM - Dec 01, 2022
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 02:09
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
If calendar is changed, it will have to be world wide, together with financial revolution, computers, banks, the whole system. Not a small thing. May take years in planning, maybe not before 2030. People will need to adjust in so many ways. Maybe old and new calendar will need to live side by side for years. Is this 13 x 28 days going to work in the future? It did in the past, but is everything going to continue as it is now? The electrical environment in space around Sun and Earth defines time. Is it going to stay stable? What about Betelgeuse changing night to day 2023? How do we define "a day" and 28 daya, if there's no night anymore? What's future of calendar really going to be?