Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to give Trump crazy respect. Others would have jumped ship. Much easier to Pay2Play. His actions prove love of country. Love of us.

Patriot Unity is key moving forward.

What happens next?... 2023
11:26 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
01 December, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Trump is the ONLY man alive who could/would do the job of cleaning up such a big mess!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 November, 12:55
122 = Doqholliday
122 = JFK Jr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 November, 01:00
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
2023 = Let Justice Be Served.

For fun, Q 2023

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 November, 10:12
2023 take it away

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 12:29
we are AU anon's are up for anything lets do it Q

Sam Brown @sambrown
16 November, 11:57

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 November, 11:53
I'm still holding steady! 🇺🇸🙏❣️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 November, 11:47
2023>11.23

November 23rd, bring the PAIN!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 November, 11:18
Trump all the way ❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
16 November, 10:27
If P Trumpy isnt giving up, Im not. We all know deep down there is more to last nights announcement than meets the eye…After all that man has seen, experienced, and done for us all…I cant even imagine!! Its definitely tricky to keep myself in a good headspace, but VK, youve helped me with that …you’ve been saying 2023 for awhile now…. and its almost here! 23 is my favorite number, but I never knew why. I think i have my answer…..Im just trying to stay mentally balanced (sometimes Im submerged in this awakened state , sometimes Im living in the 3D world) Yes, its maddening and bizarre, but thats how im able to keep going. Do whatever it takes to get through these difficult times that are still coming! I know it will be worth it!!!To get a second chance for a brand new world?……Its definitely a miracle that Im beyond grateful for and I’m 100 percent signed up for!!!! High Vibes re-engaged people!! 🌻

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
16 November, 10:27
If P Trumpy isnt giving up, Im not. We all know deep down there is more to last nights announcement than meets the eye…After all that man has seen, experienced, and done for us all…I cant even imagine!! Its definitely tricky to keep myself in a good headspace, but VK, youve helped me with that …you’ve been saying 2023 for awhile now…. and its almost here! 23 is my favorite number, but I never knew why. I think i have my answer…..Im just trying to stay mentally balanced (sometimes Im submerged in this awakened state , sometimes Im living in the 3D world) Yes, its maddening and bizarre, but thats how im able to keep going. Do whatever it takes to get through these difficult times that are still coming! I know it will be worth it!!!To get a second chance for a brand new world?……Its definitely a miracle that Im beyond grateful for and I’m 100 percent signed up for!!!! High Vibes re-engaged people!! 🌻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 10:21
MAGA BABY!!!
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
16 November, 10:06
I would love to ask a question with much respect ….How long before this happens?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
16 November, 10:01
Respect yes + leadership and inspiration.
I know I have become my stronger better self through trials and with his example.
Many have lived with a lack of strong male role models as men have been targets of much unfounded belittlement, blame and shame. I am grateful for the shift in this regard that Trump is personifying and am thinking of all the young boys and men that will feel and know this positive masculine expression... and the women that will love and appreciate their courage, strength, discernment, patience, intelligence, integrity and love. What a beautiful future!

VK, are we not already there?
trying to figure out this version (attached)...
like when on the current calendar month 1 starts?
any thoughts?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 December, 02:00
In response Just Amom to her Publication
What would be easiest for the world to adjust into? The whole world! Starting on January 1st of 2024 the earliest or a few years later? And making January only 28 days. Or starting on April Fools Day and not counting it as a day at all. Then having 28 days in May etc. The whole world needs time to print new calendars at least a year earlier and the planning, even in secrecy, needs several years internationally before even announcing it. It cannot be done suddenly without creating a massive chaos. But wouldn't April 1st be a fun way to start? The day that is not even on calendar. A jubilee year and a day.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 November, 09:07
I'm holding the line with Trump, ride or die
We will be united and a glorious world is coming.

Diana DJT @Diana
16 November, 09:05
I immediately thought of your 2023 posts, President Trump is definitely messing with the DS, RINOS and the evildoers WW😱
I am keeping the faith, God is in control, I believe that is exactly what is going to happen to wake up the masses & continue to drain the demonic swamp🐍👿👹🔥 God bless you🙏🏼 I recently brought in my home a baby kitten 🐈‍⬛that looks like Classified
what a little monster, she keeps me up at all hours of the night demanding cream cheese, probably her mommy abandoned her before nursing was complete ❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 November, 08:47
you do know even the true patriots are hanging by a thread.........

there is no unified message
no unified plan (that is public) - except Q which may or may not have some valid intel......

Politics is old and boring and insanely corrupt that's what we know for sure......... Q tried to revitalize interest. Unless this s.h.i.t.s.h._.w ends soon - there will be no unified anything.

People gaslight you if you question "their" narrative... they pick fights... they are horrible.... people can't survive under this level of abuse for taking a stand forever......... I mean emotionally, spiritually, physically, psychologically.. it is abuse at the absolute highest level.

WE NEED absolute WIN!

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
16 November, 09:43
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Stop looking at politics and start looking to God. That's where the hope and unity are.

amy lilley @amylilley
16 November, 08:15
Amen, to me he has nothing to prove really, he has done that a million times over at this point, but, I am so grateful that he is here, that we are alive to witness and be a part of the MAGA movement…all for such a time as this🐸❤️🇺🇸🙏🏻thank you VK, the sweetest of blessings😇

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
16 November, 08:09
I do wonder how long before Americans standup and show thier discontent for the obvisiously rigged elections like the Brazilians are doing?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
16 November, 07:53
voting is corrupted the system not functioning at all. keeping the faith in elections is nil. global police states coming. praying.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 November, 07:47
Researching found, and sharing.
LOVE

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 November, 07:37
I take it as not enough unplugged from the matrix to risk military at this moment.

Ange Love @LoveM
16 November, 07:04
🙏🏻So grateful for you and the Holy Spirit guiding us for a safe landing VK❤️🤗This is where it gets real bumpy I’m thinking...fasten our seatbelts, trays up, hold hands and pray. The rest of the world is going to have a rude awakening in their minds, emotions and spiritually...peacefully (no war)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 07:18
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I am so thankful for everyone on AU. This would be a difficult experience to go through alone. We are in this to win this! God bless and protect us through the storm.
WWG1WGA

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
16 November, 06:42
One Nation under God.
This man Loves, God, and our Nation.
Unity in Love, for the Kingdom of God, so be it, in Christ Jesus.
Life up this Mighty Nation LORD, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 November, 05:00
I have zero doubt that he loves us.
I just always am trying to understand strategy.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
16 November, 06:10
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 04:58
I love him so much❣️🇺🇸🇸🇯

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
16 November, 04:50
PATRIOTS UNITE connections with VK & President Trump's Announcement

Q937
Mar 10, 2018 6:19:23 PM EST

GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 November, 06:11
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I caught that to. “ My fellow Americans “

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 November, 04:40
SIMPLY! THE! BEST . !

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 07:33
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Tina Turner - The Best (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official music video for Tina Turner – The Best. Listen to Tina Turner’s greatest hits and more here: https://lnk.to/TinaTurnerGreatestHitsTaken from Tin...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
16 November, 04:20
I think Trump announced his run this early is because he knows the election will be in 2023.... I'm hoping for January.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 November, 09:09
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
There was some discussion about a candidate who announces a run for the presidency can't be arrested? Still checking on that

Jen ... @Jenfranji
16 November, 03:27

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
16 November, 03:01
Whats crazy is you've been pointing to '23 for years now

and here we are

about to get lit