Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 04:03
Superbowl 55. #55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
Soooo, when nothing happens during the SB other than Brady getting his 29th ring then what? I mean, seriously folks, I am physically sick from what has happened to this country. Do you know what adds to that? False promises of "it's coming" by this date. It's part of the reason I stopped listening to Charlie Ward. Credibility is shot with me. Do I hope something does? 100000% but have I seen any indication that anyone actually knows? No.
05:59 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrickHenry in this post can reply
Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
07 February, 10:15
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
Keep the faith! There are so many things going on right now, no nobody will tell you or anybody else the plans or when they will make a move, it is really war, so hold the line, be strong, and we will get trought this together ❤️ and remember #TheBestIsYetToCome🙏😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
06 February, 08:39
Completely understand. This is the part when I had to realize that waiting was better - no matter how long it takes - better than being a slave to a cabal or any man. Prayer helps. Reading the Bible helps more. Faith is powerful. My best to you. You are not alone!

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
06 February, 06:35
As Patriots, our job is to:
1) Pray!
2) Uplift each other.
3) Look for truth and pass it on.
4) Thank God that His timing is not our timing. His timing is perfect, based on knowledge we don’t have right now.
5) Stand up for what’s right, legally.
6) Stay hopeful!
7) Stay patient. Hold the line!
8) Know you have a HUGE family of Patriots WITH YOU!
9) Have faith!
10) Repeat!

While I’m hyped to see signs like this, Flynn / Pompeo timestamps, X22 , etc., I also realize we are at war. Misinformation is necessary to confuse the enemy. I believe we will be celebrating in due time! 🙏❤

Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
07 February, 04:55
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Thank you all for the positive vibes and I hate to be a Debby downer. First, I am new to all this Q stuff. Second, I've spent the last two months coming to the realization our entire system is rotten top to bottom. Finally, I am by nature a critical thinker and not susceptible to sheep thinking. I see enough to know something is going on. Something is not right. Something is shaking, but not enough to believe 100% there is a plan. I certainly don't want to fall into confirmation bias and I am afraid that is the direction I (we) are heading.