Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
07 February, 11:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That's a BIG crumb. May God bless and protect our Military on the ground, in the air and cyber ops. Praying for the safety of all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
07 February, 03:49
I really hope so!!!!!!! I know not to get attached to dates/events, but man I HOPE SO! Time has been at a standstill for so long...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
07 February, 01:50
HQW WE LQQK 2 TWITTR WHEN WE BEN SUSP SQ MANY TIMES WE QN > ANQNUP NQW !
LQL
PLEASE...
GIV ME A SIGN...
;)

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
10 February, 02:38
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
wishnstar I believe we are nearly there, more people are ready for change now !! 🦋🌈🕊😊

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 February, 01:07
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Juan O'Savin yesterday talked about a new platform that's almost ready.
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
07 February, 01:40
Timestamp Fun! 🐸

GREGORY TODD @GQT
06 February, 10:26

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
06 February, 08:04

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
06 February, 07:08
look to Twitter- half of us got suspended

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 06:28
🤷🏼‍♀️ i wish for this to be done once and for all. 😖

Patrick Henry @PatrickHenry
06 February, 05:59
Soooo, when nothing happens during the SB other than Brady getting his 29th ring then what? I mean, seriously folks, I am physically sick from what has happened to this country. Do you know what adds to that? False promises of "it's coming" by this date. It's part of the reason I stopped listening to Charlie Ward. Credibility is shot with me. Do I hope something does? 100000% but have I seen any indication that anyone actually knows? No.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
06 February, 08:39
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
Completely understand. This is the part when I had to realize that waiting was better - no matter how long it takes - better than being a slave to a cabal or any man. Prayer helps. Reading the Bible helps more. Faith is powerful. My best to you. You are not alone!

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
07 February, 10:15
In response Patrick Henry to his Publication
Keep the faith! There are so many things going on right now, no nobody will tell you or anybody else the plans or when they will make a move, it is really war, so hold the line, be strong, and we will get trought this together ❤️ and remember #TheBestIsYetToCome🙏😍

Terry Grieve @ProverbsClub
06 February, 05:43
Note: This image was originally posted by an anon, not Q.

Absolute American @AbsoluteAmerican
06 February, 05:24
So im confused.... Are we to watch the SB or NO

Eric Travis @Travis159
06 February, 05:33
In response Absolute American to her Publication
Only after each quarter to check your pool numbers,,, then immediatly buy silver bullion with your winnings....

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
07 February, 02:13
In response Absolute American to her Publication
might be the year for it🤷. high hopes, low expectations 🤷

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
06 February, 04:59
that tweet came on 1/6

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
06 February, 04:52
My theory all along is that Biden will tweet this when the shit hits the fan!

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
06 February, 04:42
Is Trump on gab now?

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
06 February, 07:09
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
yes

Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
06 February, 04:38
they wont let me back on twitter

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 February, 04:46
In response Marilyn Littleton to her Publication
🤣🤣 me neither.... ive tried diff emails n phone #s guess 7 x's is the max

Having Fits @HavingFits
06 February, 11:46
In response Marilyn Littleton to her Publication
Consider yourself lucky for what eve reason though I have tried many times and many ways they will not let me cancel my account. They threaten because they can not identify me that my account will be suspended but its not.

Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
06 February, 04:32
i got suspended from twitter. i hope he posts here too

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 04:23
5:5

Henry Specter @HSpecter
06 February, 04:22
🙉soooo is the superbowl still happeing on air haha?

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
06 February, 04:15
Found it. Someone did get a screenshot.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
06 February, 08:20
In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication
I saw this a month ago...........then we all got kicked off.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 February, 10:43

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 February, 04:12
my 55th birthday tomorrow👍

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
06 February, 08:42
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Happy Birthday!

MightyLion Tribe @MightyLion
07 February, 01:13
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!🎉
I hope it becomes your most unforgettable birthday ever!🎆🎂🍿🎊🎈✨

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 February, 04:12
But, but, but he was removed from twatter... Will it be Dan or Don Jr..?? I truly want it to be during the SB tomorrow, what an "in your face" to the NFL and it's millionaires who dont know how to stand for our flag...Do it at half time so there is no winner, no trophy and parade!.. YES please...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 04:21
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
He´s still on Twatter under "President Trump 45 Archived "

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 February, 04:10
Are ya'all going to watch the Game? I've been preaching no Football, but something tells me we should be watching this one.

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
06 February, 09:43
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Ghost Ezra said to watch this Superbowl! 👀👀 😉

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
06 February, 04:09
gonna 1/2 2 phone a friend as so many of us are twatter free! 😂🤔😂

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
06 February, 04:08
I remember seeing this on twitter shortly before the first big purge. Should've gotten a screenshot of it. Hopefully someone else did...

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
06 February, 04:57

April Kratzer @karma_74
06 February, 06:50
I definitely got a screenshot of it that night. LOL

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 February, 04:06
GO BIG style
I like it

Jeff Lebowski @theDude1776
06 February, 04:06
Dude abides