Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 November, 03:16
Hello frens, have been out of the loop, been bedside with my dad at UCLA, he's now 2 days post surgery. Not up to speed on any happenings, what I miss?

Time is just a blur right now, mom and I are pretty exhausted, but dad is such a fighter and doing good as can be expected, for that I am thankful.

I did see the sunset from his room last night, but for the most part I feel like am a sentry, guarding my daddy, making sure he's ok. Have been happy with the care he has received so far, his care team is massive and has been competent, responsive, kind and caring.

God continues to watch over and bless him. πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
30 November, 06:20
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
πŸ˜‡God calls us to different missions throughout our walk with him your mission was your Dad, well done! Our parents were there for us even when we didn't want them to be, its sometimes a thankless job parenting but we all know NOW it wasn't in vain its the very least that we can do is to care for them when their down!πŸ’₯

THISπŸ‘‡πŸ‘€πŸ”₯ is how much God loves us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
God of the meat suits we use to walk around earth. No DNA in my Spirit, only frequencies of light. Between My Creator and Me how brightly I shine. The earth can have this broken flesh.
06:57 PM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
30 November, 07:09
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
And it will once the suit is worn out, but its always nice to know that God signed his masterpiece! Even Q confirms it!

Q
11/27/2022 18:06:20
8kun/qresearch: 17830326
What is coded in your DNA?
Who put it there?
Why?
Mankind is repressed.
We will be repressed no more.
Information is knowledge.
Knowledge is power.
Information is power.
How do you protect your DNA?
There is a war for your DNA.
Protect your DNA.
Ascension.
Q