Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Vice tv has a program on right now "Qanon The Search For Q "
05:48 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Ashley rb. @Ashleyyyrb
06 February, 07:04
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
For every positive piece of information they give, they cover it with negatives. Also, I don't know a single grown man who wears a panda hat by choice. They don't seem genuine in their endeavor to understand the movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
06 February, 06:23
Dont bother. They're trying to say we're radical like ISIS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 February, 06:54
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I like to know what the enemy lies about🔥 gives me the opportunity to prove them wrong👊

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
06 February, 06:13
Maybe will check it out if we can find it. I havent watch tv in such a long time Im not sure my tv will turn on lol

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
06 February, 06:01
Easy red pills for the normies no coincidence they put the Kappy videos on 🤔

06 February, 06:03
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
I don't watch Vice, was just scrolling. But, VICE targets the younger generations🔥🔥👊

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
06 February, 05:51
Seems being presented in a NEGATIVE light just from the few minutes I've watched.....it's nearly over and just tuned in.......

06 February, 05:53
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
Coming on back to back😉