Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I actually thought VK re-posted this. I usually do not get many likes or reposts, so thank you to you big accounts for liking and re-posting. You help a girl not feel so invisibile. I appreciate all of you so much.
WWG1WGA really is true. ❤️❤️
09:28 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 November, 09:54
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I have a little experience with this...I live in Jackson Hole, our airport, just as Nantucket, is not big enough to handle the planes, required for vehicle transport. I also am in the rental car business. When Cheney was VP, rental cars were brought in everytime he landed in Jackson...same for Bush, Melania, ect....

There is a very logical explanation as to why "rental cars were used"...why they all burned up, is another story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 November, 09:43
💥👍👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 November, 09:33
some sort of message there.........