Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 November, 12:54
*Reminiscing*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
No. "By law, the United States Secret Service is required to protect any figures in line for the presidency, including the president, the vice president, or other individuals next in order of succession to the Office of the President, among others.

As Speaker of the House, Pelosi currently sits second-in-line for the presidency behind Vice President Kamala Harris and is constitutionally entitled to a government-funded security detail provided by the U.S. Capitol Police. A full-time security detail is also offered to the House and Senate Majority and Minority Leader, and House and Senate whips."
https://www.newsweek.com/n...
03:13 AM - Nov 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 November, 12:04
In response some one special to some to her Publication
They were not security, Nancy walked in that door and did not expect to see them as they waved her over. I watched that in real time and my eyes know what they saw. She was in shock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 November, 09:07
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Good! A 'depends' moment!

chuck ross @chuckster
30 November, 03:20
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Thanks for posting this data. BUT, are those Capitol Police, OR are they U. S. Marshals? Reason I ask is jurisdictions are different, from what I understand. Marshals, work exclusively for the Supreme Court, Congress, and the President. They carry out the orders and edicts of the three branches of the Federal government. Capitol Police function as a city police department...

30 November, 07:52
In response chuck ross to his Publication
They could be both just as some federal officers are sworn into service for multiple agencies. I do believe these women were accompanying Pelosi out of her garage they day her husband supposedly left the hospital. I do believe she has been arrested and has been under supervision for years.

30 November, 07:55
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Note the blond with long hair and the black lady https://www.nbcbayarea.com...